4.29.2005

OMGWTF???

kraptor3: im ordering the WoW on ebay right now
kraptor3: uncles paying for it =D
kraptor3: collectors ed. WOOHOO
fr0stf x x: damn, wish i had your uncle.
fr0stf x x: so...that's the cd key robert and I are going to be playing with?
kraptor3: i will be too
kraptor3: so yeah
kraptor3: itll be here in 2 weeks
kraptor3: then i play the 10 say guest pass then you guys play
fr0stf x x: OMGWTF WHEYE TEH LONG TIME??????
kraptor3: day*
kraptor3: ILL BE PLAYING THE 10-DAY GUEST PASS
kraptor3: then you guys play
fr0stf x x: NO OMG YOU FAG I MEEN TEH EBAY SHIP????
fr0stf x x: TEH SHIOPPING EBAY TEW LONG OMG!!!!!!!111ELEVEN
kraptor3: 5 days shipping
kraptor3: 10 days for me
fr0stf x x: OMG WTF FAGG OMG
fr0stf x x: OMG I WANT TEH WOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
kraptor3: lol im paying 4 da the entire thing
fr0stf x x: I know, I'm just kidding around, god...
kraptor3: i get 120 days + 10
kraptor3: 4 months with the collectors ed
fr0stf x x: OMG Y CANT U GO TOO HIS HOUS WTF???
kraptor3: whos house?
fr0stf x x: Wait, 4 months?
kraptor3: 4 months of wow
kraptor3: inclu with collectors ed
kraptor3: HOMOFUCKTARD
kraptor3: !!ELEVEN
kraptor3: !!ELEVEN@@+TWELVE
kraptor3: !@*
kraptor3: ill go play wow now since i already have it loser
fr0stf x x: and I'll just play...
fr0stf x x: damn. nothing to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home